Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Update - Pearly Penile Papules

I am at a lost as what to try next. I did not bother with the wart removal as I read some other posts about it not working and also my previous research (see previous post) shows that pearly penile papules is not HPV so does not respond to HPV treatment.

I came across this site www.forces-of-nature.net which seemed promising, but again the product is only effective on warts and HPV viral infections. Pearly penile papules is not a virus so how can this product attack something that the body considers normal. Doesn't add up for me.

I am going to try apple cider vinegar and if that doesn't work I heard iodine might do something. As you can probably tell, I don't think these will work.

5 comments:

Pearly Penile Papules said...

Unlike women, men do not readily discuss personal medical conditions and disorders with their friends. It is for this reason that pearly penile papules are very misunderstood.

It is not surprising that you would be plagued by worry and paranoia at the appearance of a bump on the rim of your penis. Immediately you would suspect venereal disease or even worse, cancer. The likelihood is that you do not have either, but rather a simple case of pearly penile papules. Pearly penile papules
are very common among men, especially uncircumcised men. They are not as a result of bad hygiene and are not contagious in any way whatsoever. Many men actually find that they appear and disappear without any treatment at all.

However, if you are feeling uncomfortable with them, they can be effectively removed with a simple treatment of radiofrequency surgery. You should however consult your doctor and have them seen to should they emit a discharge or are physically painful.

Pearly Penile Papules said...

Don't give up buddy! I just disovered the other day that some women actually have a similar condition to PPP. We are not alone! I also read that our PPP condition stimulates better orgasms. Keep your head up.

Pearly Penile Papules said...

Don't give up buddy! I just disovered the other day that some women actually have a similar condition to PPP. We are not alone! I also read that our PPP condition stimulates better orgasms. Keep your head up.

Papules Removal said...

You can remove pearly penile papules with tea tree oil like i did!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info, I suffered with the pearly papules for a few years but I discovered that the name given to something merely "aesthetic" in my country is tyson's glands, and so they call it here Glandulas de tyson tratamento , they told me that it is normal and happens in most men especially in adolescence, as they also say pimples on the penis.