Saturday, September 02, 2006

Description - pearly penile papules

Pearly penile papules are a normal variant(?) Which basically means they are normal. Normal! they don't look normal to me or hundred of other guys on the net and some of the chicks I have been with. They don't think it is normal. They are part of the body and appear on 8% - 30% of men. Doctors say they are normal (requiring no treatment), not that there is one. They may be normal but they look like sh*t.

Pearly Penile Papule Pictures :
http://www.dermatlas.com/derm/result.cfm?Diagnosis=57

At first I thought they might be a STD but I had never had sex when I was 13 so I wasn't sure. Pearly penile papules are not sexually transmitted and cannot be spread by sexual activity. The appearance though is often confused with genital warts.

It may be an idea to go see a doctor before self diagnosis.

I found this new info/study:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=2047052&dopt=Abstract

Treatment is possible using ablative therapy with conventional surgical excision or carbon dioxide laser resurfacing. But there ain't no way I am going to let any sharpe objects or laser go anywhere near my d*ck.

Check out the links I have added on the right for more detailed info from medical sources.

Let me know if you find any other websites or posts that I may be interested in.

5 comments:

Pearly Penile Papules said...

great info on PPP

Pearly Penile Papules Removal said...

CO2 can be a drastic and painful pearly penile papules removal technique, I would think a lot about that.

Herpes Bucal maybe the culprit as well

Unknown said...

Additional than the unacceptable aspect and a minor distress throughout intercourse, these papules have no additional type of consequences as well as unless you establish virtually any mental affliction since of them, you are able to reside your live ordinarily, as if they were actually not there.
Pearly Penile Papules

angel fowler said...

oral herbal merdicine cure for Oral Herpes In Genital Area,cure Information Herpes STD Information and Resources on oral herpes in genital area.herbal medicine cure Herpes STD Information :: Your Resource for cure Oral Herpes In Genital Area, Oral Herpes In Genital Area Information Resource and herbal cure! Herpes STD Information provides you with all your oral herpes in genital area resources and cure information allowing you to learn about and cure STD\'s. Most of the STD\'s mentioned here are not completely curable except with the use of herbal merdicine cure by Dr Akhigbe is the best doctor in curing herpes and other diseases like hiv/aids,herpes,diabetes, cancer,hepatities a and b etc with his herbal medicine i was diagnosed of herpes 2year ago i was cured by this great doctor Akhigbe, the godfather of herbalism. i found him in the internet when looking solution and been frustrated and tired of life because of these deadly herpes doctor akhigbe restored me back to life.please for more information and assistancce contact him through these email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatapp him +2348142454860

anneke sergio said...

Dr. Imoloa has really made me so much believe in him by getting me cured with his herbal treatment. i really appreciate you Dr.imoloa for bringing back happiness to my life again. thank you so much,friends join me to thank him for what he has actually done for me i pray to you all for a good life and good health, and most especially to you Dr. imoloa Thanks

I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctors, few months ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the cure of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by this Man Dr imoloa and she drop the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. imoloa telling him about my (HERPES Virus) well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me. I am now here to testify that i am no longer a herpes patient, I have experience a total transformation in my life,for all herpes patients get your herbal medicine to cure your sickness. And there has being rapid improvement in my health, I no longer feel pains and I wake up each morning feeling revived. So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all,you can contact him on drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com, you can still reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098
CANCER
EPILEPSY.
GENPILENCIN.
HIV AIDS.
DIABETICS
STROKE.
EXPANDS OF PENIS BREAST
H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5.
HUMAN PAPAILOMA VIRUS.
HERPES.
SYPHILIS.
HEPATITIS A B and C.